Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nov. 4th, 2009

Things have been extremely busy lately. I have been working non-stop on getting moved and getting my store Website up and running (www.cwmartialartssupply.ca), which it still is not quite done yet, but soon.

So unfortunately my training has been the one that has been suffering, It feels as though I am starting over again being out of shape. So with today comes a new vigor to get back into the routine and train again, to hone my skills as best as possible and to lose myself in that high that is achieved from a great workout! I have a TKD Class tonight and we also have a tournament on Nov. 14th, so I need to pick it up a bit.

So for the next few weeks the post on this page will follow my tournament prep, which I should have started 4 weeks ago, but neh!

Today, will be a light stretch and body weight set at lunch time, followed by my TKD teaching at 6:30 -7:30 and then my training class for an hour, after which I will head home, probably enjoy a beer and then go to sleep!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment