Wednesday, December 4, 2013

New Journey - CW Tae Kwon-Do

It has been a long time since I have made an entry, a lot has changed & happened.

Well I have finally decided to follow through on the dream of my own school. After I received my 2nd Degree, I began to think about things I would do different if it was my school. In Late 2012, due to some issues with students & the location we were in the Fergus branch of Chung Oh's closed & I stopped teaching.

In the summer/fall of 2013 I was contacted by a couple of formers students (of mine and of my previous school), they were curious if I was going to open again and start teaching. Well after some thought, I decided that I was going to open my own school, independent from my previous affiliations.

I found a location in downtown Fergus and began to set up the academy. So far we have about 800 sq. ft of matted floor space, and space for small weight/fitness section & a Pro-shop. Currently we are still under construction, and we will be for quite some time, as we have little capital funds to start with, which we used mostly for the flooring.




CW Martial Arts Academy is envisioned to be a place were different styles of martial arts (Tae Kwon-Do, BJJ, Combat Hapkido, Krav Maga, etc.) could all be taught in one location.




Currently we are offering Traditional Tae Kwon-Do Training by CW Tae Kwon-Do (Myself teaching)






No comments:

Post a Comment