Friday, February 5, 2010

Feb. 5th, 2010

Well it is my first BLOG of the new year, sorry for the resent absence but I have been busy lately.

UPDATE# 1:  CW MARTIAL ARTS SUPPLY
Things have been going great at the Store this past few months, the website is up and running without many problems, and has been generating some good buzz and business. We are adding new products everyday!

We are now carrying UFC Hats, T-shirts, and other gear. Not to mention the new line of WTF Approved Tae Kwon Do Gear from PINETREE Martial Arts.

Also NEW for 2010 is our Huge Selection of FIT DECK products, the revolutionary new way to exercise.

Stay tuned for review and video of FIT DECK in action!

UPDATE # WINTER TRAINING Part. 2

Well as posted in Part 1, there are a multitude of different ways you can get out and still train during the winter. Being that I wanted to attempt 3 of these (snowboarding, Ice Climbing, Hockey).

Unfortunately I have yet to attempt any of these. It is mostly due to being very busy at the moment, but also with the horrible winter we have been having. As far as Hockey and skating, the outdoor rinks have suffered from the changing temperatures that they were only open a short time, and the arena was always packed on both ices when it could be used. So out went ice hockey, however we do play street hockey every now and then during the winter which has been great fun. As far as Ice climbing goes, I was not able to find anywhere close to try it, since the ice in the Elora Gorge has not been good, so I was told. And Snowboarding is just time, but I do plan on going this winter, we are taking a trip in a few weeks.

So to make up for the lack of outdoor stuff I haven't been doing, I bought a treadmill and have been using it daily. This has been great and hard at the same time. But since I am training for a Triathlon this Summer, I think this is the best thing I could do in the winter. Also I have been going to Tae Kwon-Do Classes at least 3 times a week, and going to the gym at least 3 times / week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment