Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16th, 2009

Tournament Went well, I received 3rd place in patterns, and 2nd in Self Defence.
I did enter the Sword and High Kick competiton but did not win either, but I did better than I thought I would, so was very happy with that. I am kinda disappointed with my pattern performance but that is usually how I feel, I really must spend more time practicing and perfecting them. Also I want to win High Kick, so I need to start training and doing that now for next year! As far as Sword goes, I need a lot of work!

Returned to the gym yesterday after a month long hiatus, man was it a bit weird trying to get back int othe flow of things again. We did a FITDECK workout yesterday that consisted of 15 Bodyweight Cards, 10 Navy Seal Cards & 10 Combat Sport cards. And what a workout, although my knees were quite sore, we did a lot of upper body work(Navy Seal cards are a lot of push ups and pullups). My arms/chest are a bit sore today but in a good way. Tongiht we have a TKD class and I might try to fit in a small bit of gym time today too, just for some liught weight work. Tomorrow is back to the gym and starting back to reg. scheduled workouts and training!

No comments:

Post a Comment