Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Off to the Republic of Korea!

Well today is the day! Today I leave for Korea, at 11:50pm tonight our flight leaves. This is going to be a great trip. There are only four of us going that I know of, Grandmaster Oh, Master I. Oh, Mr. B. Speers and myself. Mr. Speers is my instructor at the Guelph Branch of Chung Oh's School of Tae Kwon Moo Do. Over the next 12 Days I will be leaving a detailed log of everything we do in korea, from the sights we see to the training we will be exposed to, That is if I can get enough time to sit at the computer, if not you will get the details when I return to Canada. Hope everyone had a good class last night and is going to be busy getting ready for colour belt testing while we are away.

Our Flight Departs Toronto 2 11:50 tonight and arrives at Incheon International Airport at 2:40am Oct. 8th.
The flight there is 13h 50m and the time is 13h ahead of our Local Time. I hope I don't get bored of the movies and my IPOD, not too mention trying to find ways to to stretch and move around in my seat so I don't get sore or stiffen up. I would imagine I will sleep for most of the flight, at least I hope so anyways.

I am sure this afternoon will be spent in a rushing panic, making sure I am all packed and that I have everything I need. White Car is picking me up at 8pm to go to the airport. Gonna be Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment