Monday, September 14, 2009

This Past Weekend, and plans for this coming One

This past weekend I took part in the Terry Fox Run so mostly all I did was biking, it was a nice day, kinda cool and overcast in the morning. The 10k Ride took us 33minutes, we maintained a nice pace, stopping once to remove jackets and once for water on the way back. Great Ride and I can't wait to participate next year!

Also this weekend I finalized plans for a training weekend up north @ The Cottage! So now I am just going to prepare a schedule for the time up north and hopefully borrow some equipment from a friend to test out! Since I have B.B. Class on Friday night until around 9ish, we are going to leave at 6am Saturday Morning, which should put us at the cottage by 9am. Once we arrive, I figured we would stow our gear and do a light warm up, followed by a Trail Hike/Run, then lunch. And then some patterns and fight training. Then an afternoon of ATVing and Fishing. Fishing the next morning and then some training and homeward bound, should be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment