Friday, September 18, 2009

Beginning of Training Weekend!

Well it is 2:30pm and I am almost ready to head out the door for my training weekend away, also a trip to close cottage. Never Failing, My friend Matt of www.ninedirections.com came by to loan me a few freshly forged tools for me to test. They are a kawa kagi and a kyoketsu shoge. Combine that with my new Sai, Tonfa, Shuko and this will be one hell of a training weekend. Now the weapons training part of the weekend is siomply for fun and to review the new equipment for the Store, the rest of the training is however not just for fun, it is going to be very important to my upcoming trip to Korea and for my Black Belt Test. Unfortunately because I could not delay trip until tomorrow I will be missing Black Belt Class tonight, and will have to work double hard next weeks class.

No comments:

Post a Comment