Saturday, October 30, 2010

OCT. 30, 2010: BAS BODY ACTION SYSTEM REVIEW

Over the course of the last few days we have been testing the new BAS Body Action System

I was very happy to see this product on television recently and wanted one since that point, well seeing how much I wanted one prompted my wife to buy me the deluxe version for my birthday.

Well it finally arrived, after being re directed to Moncton for some reason when it was already in Fergus. Anyway once it arrived I took all of the pieces out of the boxes and examined the stand system.  From what I could tell it was very solidly built and well made, the pads felt great, not to soft or too hard. It comes with 6 bags to fill with sand. Out of the box the sand bags seemed a bit small, I guess we will tell when we get some sand

.

No comments:

Post a Comment